What do you think of the new look? I'm loving it! It was a free template that I found on line. Fortunately it was fairly easy to download and install since I'm completely computer illiterate.
  Anyway, the main reason that I decided to start this blog in the first place was to have a place that I could post the latest things that I have been working on. I'm going to be posting quite a bit of older stuff in the next day or two because that's what I have pictures of. This first layout is one that I did last lear using papers from Basic Greys Lemonade Line. We had a bumper crop of cherries on our backyard tree and the girls helped us pick them. Emily in particular loved the taste of the fruit. Many more made it into her tummy than the bucket! This basic layout sketch has become one of my favourites. I use it, or a variation thereof all the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment